a year ago

Welcome to the social worker page!
social services logo

Ron Hostinsky - Social Worker
Foster Care & Homeless Liaison 

Diversity Image

What does a social worker do?

School social workers are school employees who provide social work services in MCPS.  They identify and intervene in problems that interfere with a student's education.  Your school social worker provides information on food and clothing, educational options, mental health services, parenting classes and other community resources.

Where am I located?

My office is at MCPS Central Office, but I regularly spend time at all of the district schools: Middlesex Elementary, St. Clare Walker Middle, and Middlesex High.

How can you reach me?

Contact me by phone at 804-758-2277, ext. 119.

E-mail me at rhostinsky@mcps.k12.va.us.